CHIPPALA REHAB is a stroke and neurological physiotherapy center, focused on providing specialized care and rehabilitation services to Stroke survivors and Neurological conditions and their families.
- Physiotherapy for Stroke
- Physiotherapy for Traumatic Brain Injury
- Physiotherapy for Cerebral Palsy
- Physiotherapy for Delayed Milestones
- Physiotherapy for Multiple Sclerosis
- Physiotherapy for Spinal Cord Injury
- Physiotherapy for Neuropathies
- Physiotherapy for Nerve Injuries
- Physiotherapy for Nerve and Muscle Pain
- Our services are designed to be personalized and individualized, ensuring that each client receives the care and support they need to achieve their goals. Our facilities are equipped with the latest technology and equipment, and our experienced team of healthcare professionals is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care.
Dr. Purusootham Chippala is a well-known Neurophysiotherapist, NDT therapist, and stroke physiotherapist based in Mangaluru, a city in the southern state of Karnataka. He is a highly skilled and dedicated healthcare professional with a wealth of knowledge and experience in the field of Neurophysiotherapy.
Dr. Chippala obtained his Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy and Master’s degree in Neurophysiotherapy from a Srinivas College of Physiotherapy and Research Center in Mangaluru. He then went on to earn his PhD in Stroke Physiotherapy from the Nitte Deemed to be University, Mangaluru.
Dr. Chippala has over a 18 years of experience in the field of Neurophysiotherapy, treating patients with neurological conditions such as stroke, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease, nerve injuries, neuropathies among others. He is a certified NDT therapist and has received training in the Bobath concept, which is an internationally recognized method for the assessment and treatment of patients with neurological conditions.
Dr. Chippala is an expert in the field of stroke physiotherapy and has a proven track record of helping stroke patients recover their lost motor skills and improve their quality of life. He uses a combination of traditional physiotherapy techniques and modern evidence based Neurophysiotherapy methods to provide the best possible care to his patients.
Dr. Chippala is also committed to education and research in the field of Neurophysiotherapy. He regularly conducts workshops and training programs for physiotherapists and other healthcare professionals to update them on the latest advancements in the field.
He has also published Text book on Essentials of Electrodiagnosis and Essentials of Electrotherapy, Published several research papers in reputed journals, and his work has been widely recognized by his peers.